If you want a copy of these photos do the following:
(This is for new users who may not be familiar with this method)
1. Put your pointer on the photo and right click.
2. Then on the pop up menu, Place your pointer on the word copy and click.
3. Click on start (bottom left side of screen),
4. Click on My Computer and then:
5. Click on drive (Letter of proper drive)
Thumb drives (flash drives) make it very easy to do this.
(or whatever choice of remove-able storage media you have to save it to).
When it opens:
6. Click on paste. Your computer will now "write" the photo to the disk.
7. When done, you can either print it out on your printer
or take it to Krogers photo service (or a camera shop) and get a "hard copy" photo just like a Kodak photo.
I hope that this may have been helpful to someone.
Thank you, Fred
NOTE: HERE IS A TIP TO SPEED YOUR SEARCH ON THIS PAGE OR OTHER PAGES
PUT THE POINTER INSIDE THE PAGE (BUT NOT ON A PHOTO) AND CLICK ONCE
HOLD DOWN ONE OF YOUR CTRL KEYS (CONTROL)
THEN TOUCH THE LETTER F KEY
A DIALOGUE BOX WILL APPEAR
IF YOU TYPE IN 1 LETTER OR SEVERAL LETTERS: EXAMPLE TES
THEN YOU HIT THE ENTER KEY
ANY TEXT WITH TES WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED.
TRY THIS WITH 2004
TO GO INSTANTLY TO THAT SECTION ON THE PAGE
IF THIS IS NOT THE ONE YOU ARE SEEKING, HIT THE ENTER KEY AGAIN
THE SEARCH WILL GO UNTIL IT HAS EXHAUSTED THE POSSIBILITIES ON THE PAGE
HOLD DOWN CTRL AND THEN TOUCH THE HOME KEY
IT TAKES YOU TO THE TOP OF THE DOCUMENT
HOLD DOWN CTRL AND THEN TOUCH THE END KEY
IT TAKES YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DOCUMENT